Sunday, December 23, 2007

Our "ghost"

Okay so there have been a few nights when Cody and I have woken up to something tapping on our door. Since the door is made of metal, the sound carried easily. So at 3 a.m. the other night we hear this creepy noise once again. I must admit that in the past we were a little chicken and just waited for it to go away. Well this time I sent Cody out to investigate (I waited safely in the bed just to make sure it was okay). Here's a picture of our ghost.


We aren't really sure how he got down to where our door is considering the entire house is fenced off, but this not so little guy was sure enough on our front steps. It took a little while to get him in the pan, but Cody was persistent. (I stayed a safe distance away) He was interesting to watch for a minute until he figured out how to climb out of the pan. Fun stuff here on the island!

1 comment:

ashreims said...

That is toooo funny! We had one here too, scared me to death!