Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged by Jill

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
***Okay if you've read this, then you know I CAN'T count! I did this for 5 years ago... not ten... hehe! oh well!***
1. Driving my new Toyota Solara
2. Working at McGilvray's Ford Lincoln Mercury
3. Meeting my good friend (and later roommate) Robin
4. Going to college at UT Tyler
5. Spending lots of time with my boyfriend (hehe) Cody


5 things on today's "to do" list...

1. Clean my house
2. Walk with Michelle
3. Play some wii fit
4. Take a long nap
5. Take a quiz online for one of my classes


5 snacks I enjoy... 

1. Raspberry Jello dessert stuff
2. 3 Musketeers bars
3. Grapes
4. Cheesecake
5. Angel Food Cake


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1. Pay off student loans!
2. Build my mom a new house
3. Donate money to cancer research
4. Open a BIG savings account
5. I'd love to open several businesses (a B & B with Robin, a florist's shop, and a medical clinic for low income women who are expecting)


5 places I have lived...

1. Eustace, TX
2. Tyler, TX
3. St. Maarten, N.A.
4. Yep - that's it!
5. Guess we'll see what God has planned for us.


5 jobs I've had...

1. J.C. Penney
2. McGilvray's Ford, Lincoln, Mercury
3. Colonial Title Company
4. Foley's
5. Big Sandy Jr. High


5 peeps who should consider themselves tagged...

1. Ashley C.
2. Hanna 
3. Ashley R.
4. Geneva
5. Anyone else who wants to join the fun :o)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Okay... So that first part said 10 years ago... and I magically read 5. *Sigh* I must have been tired. I guess it's just as well though because I can't remember much from 5 years ago, much less 10!