Tuesday, April 21, 2009

He loves me....

That's the only explanation I have for why Cody would agree to get me a new shiny car. He loves me! Yesterday, we went down to the dealership looking at cars and trucks. He kinda wanted a truck, and I kinda wanted a car. After looking at our options, we both agreed on a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. I'm pretty surprised that I got financed for it, but I'm super happy I did. It's pretty much fully loaded, and SO SO SO much nicer than the Nissan Sentra we had on the island. Here's a few pictures though they really don't do it justice. The second one is after we got the windows tinted.


2 comments:

Chuck-n-Geneva said...

wow!!! you stylin and profilin girl!! You sure are right..that ain't no island car-LOL Man, it must be nice to be back in the states...seriously..the car is beautiful..i'm happy for you girl...you'll have to come take me for a spin in Dallas ;)

The Conway's said...

I love it! Congratulations...the car is very nice! I wish we lived closer--I'd come get a ride!