Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Something to Write Home About...

Let me just begin by saying that I am a very lucky woman who is married to a great man. I am always proud of him, but today I cannot find the words to say it adequately.

Most of you know my husband is a medical student and recently has been taking his licensing exams. Well a few weeks ago he took one that was very important to our future, and this morning we found out that not only did he pass it, but that he totally rocked it!!!! :)

So that was this mornings, good news.

Now the not so good news...

I had another phone call this morning. This one was from my brother. He called to tell my that my grandfather passes away last night. I know that he is in a much happier place today. He has had alzheimer's that has progressed so much over the past few years, that it has made things hard... He will be greatly missed and never ever forgotten. Services for this wonderful man will be held this weekend in Van, Texas.

Granddaddy feeds Rachel ice cream... Yum!

No comments: