Friday, August 08, 2008

Happy Anniversary! (A very overdue post)


Okay, so I am married to the most wonderful man ever! I know many wives say that about their husbands, but I think mine is the best. Cody and I have been married for two years now. (Our anniversary was June 25th) I've heard it said that the first few years of marriage are the hardest, and the last two years have been absolutely wonderful. So if that's true, the rest of time together should be a breeze. 

This year Cody planned our anniversary activities, and he did a great job. After class Cody came home and took me to Loterie Farms for the extreme ziplining experience. It was a blast! After getting hot and sweaty from flying through the trees, we went home to clean up for dinner. We enjoyed Peg Leg Pub and their yummy food. After that, we were both so worn out that it was time to go home for a little R & R. We had a great day, and I'm looking forward to letting Cody plan another anniversary for us next year.


No comments: