Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time sure flies whether you are having fun or not!

Well I never thought the day would come, but we've officially been on the island of St. Maarten an entire year! I really can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Some days here are wonderful, beautiful days. Others I sit in my apartment and pray to God that someone will come out and fix the air conditioner SOON!  :)

I can look back on this past year and honestly say that I've learned many life lessons that I could only have experienced here. In many ways this year was easier than the year that preceded it, and I am forever grateful for that. I want to thank both my family and my friends for helping me make it to this point. 

On another note, Cody will start his fourth semester of medical school in just a few short weeks! I am so proud of him. Congratulations, babe!

No comments: