Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

After just a few short days of driving around Bakersfield, Cody and I found the perfect apartment complex. There was just once problem: we had to move in immediately if we wanted the apartment. So the very day we unload the u-haul at Jill's house and turn it in, we find out that we have to load all our stuff back up to move into our new place. (You can imagine how happy my husband was about this.) Haha! Life is great, huh?

Notice the beautiful mountains in the background! I see these out my bedroom window every morning. The picture below taken from the bottom of the stairs leading up to my apartment. We've got some great shade trees, a fountain, swimming pool, and hot tub just out our front door. OH! And the pond with the fountain has koi in it. How cool is that?

Our apartment is on the second floor, so we have great views. Below you can see our balcony and our front door.

Here are a few pictures of the inside of the apartment. We made the second bedroom our office, the better for me to sit and work on my blog. :) Remember, it's a work in progress...





No comments: